Michelle S. Walker
Walker Law Group, LLC
401 East Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Michelle S. Walker
- Broad range of commercial litigation matters arising out of contract, real estate, employment law, tort, lender liability, environmental and construction and surety law.
- Representation of a large real estate developer in civil litigation and environmental compliance issues in connection with the development of a major shopping center against the EPA, Department of Health, and Philadelphia Air Management Services, including navigating the Federal National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (“NESHAP”) and the Clean Air Act.
- Representation of real estate developer in litigation arising out of the development of a travel center before the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities.
- Representation of a public transportation authority in litigation arising out of a major railroad reconstruction project. Included prosecution of owner’s Errors & Omissions claims against architect/engineer; defense of general contractor’s delay damages claims; prosecution of owner’s breach of contract claims; defense of surety’s discharge of liability claims against owner.
- Representation of aircraft owner and aircraft charter operator in negligence/breach of warranty claims against a major aircraft manufacturing company for defective repair of aircraft engine.
- Defense of industrial scrap metal recycling and dismantling business against contract claims brought by major manufacturer of automobiles and construction equipment.
- Prosecution of claims under the Federal Computer Fraud and Abuse Act and the Pennsylvania Uniform Trade Secrets Act arising out of unauthorized access to, and breach of, computer systems and networks.
- Representation of a high net worth sales executive in a wrongful termination matter against a leading U.S. office furniture and equipment manufacturer.
- Prosecution of lender liability claims on behalf of individual and institutional clients.
- Extensive experience counseling clients through the electronic records management lifecycle – from establishing a document retention program and litigation holds through navigating court rules regarding the production of electronically stored information (ESI).
- Adjunct Faculty, LL.M. in Trial Advocacy Program, Temple University School of Law
- Adjunct Faculty, Business Law, School of Management Studies, Eastern University
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- District of Columbia Courts
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- B.A., Baylor University, Economics/English
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- L.L.M., Trial Advocacy, Temple University School of Law