McCausland & McCausland LLC
401 East Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Advising employers looking to minimize litigation risk in connection with hiring, firing and other personnel decisions.
- Creating, reviewing and revising personnel policies and employee handbooks.
- Drafting and negotiating employment and independent contractor agreements, non-competition agreements and other employment-related agreements.
- Investigating internal complaints of discrimination and harassment.
- Representing employers in government agency proceedings.
- Representing businesses, business owners and managers in employment and other business-related arbitration and litigation.
- Defense of a consulting firm against claims it violated Pennsylvania’s Wage Payment and Collection Law
- Defense of a consulting firm against claims of race discrimination and harassment
- Defense of a private school against claims of disability discrimination and retaliation
- Defense of a technology company against a claim that it breached an executive employment contract
- Defense of a restaurant and its owner against a claim of failure to pay overtime under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Defense of a market research firm against agency-level claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation
- Defense of a medical practice against claims that it engaged in unfair labor practices in violation of the National Labor Relations Act
- B.A. Georgetown University
- M.A. Tulane University
• English Literature
- J.D. Villanova University School of Law - Magna Cum Laude